Information pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the Contact link at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site could be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, GLOCALIZE YOURSELF S.r.l.s., Via Cola di Rienzo, 180 - 00192 Rome.
Third party cookies
Social Network Plugin
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, the User, as an interested party, has the right to exercise specific rights relating to his Personal Data. In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain:
1. confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, with simple and clear language;
2. the indication of:
• the origin of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of treatment;
• the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by third parties;
• any recipients or any categories of recipients of the personal data;
• the possible intention of the owner to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization;
• the retention period of personal data;
• the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject, in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools as part of an automatic collection and / or profiling process;
• the identification details of the Data Controller, the Managers, any designated Representative and the Data Protection Officer (so-called DPO);
• the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
• the ability to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/);
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the limitation to the processing;
• the portability of personal data concerning him to another Data Controller;
• the revocation of the treatment;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• the opposition, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Holder of the treatment